Good moderation ensures that participants can openly express their points of view and make sustainable decisions, whether attending in-person or in online discourses. If you would like to learn and apply interaction techniques that make it possible to discuss complex topics in a structured way in meetings and workshops, then we look forward to meeting you.
Who is this seminar meant for?
This seminar is the right one for you if you want to learn how to moderate with success and confidence so that you can lead meetings and workshops in a structured way.
What will you learn?
- What are the basic interaction techniques that will get participants talking to each other?
- How do you moderate call-up questions, card questions, a proposition, …?
- As a moderator, how do you explain contradictions and differences of opinion between participants?
- How do you visualize conversations and group discussions in a way that makes connections visible and leads to results?
- How do you prepare for moderation with the help of effective discussion plans?
What will you take away?
Concrete tools for immediate practical application – tried and tested over decades and continuously developed.
Suggestions and materials for learning more about the content.
New contacts who will expand your personal network.
Application experiences from working with specific case studies brought in by participants.
Documentation of the content and discussions, including the processing of participants’ case studies.
A Metaplan certificate documenting your participation in the seminar.
What makes it stand out?
- This seminar is part of the moderation training program, but it can also be booked on its own.
- The transfer of content begins in the seminar as we take up work on the case studies brought in by participants.
- The in-person seminars will take place at the Metaplan Campus in Quickborn near Hamburg and in selected event locations – in compliance with all relevant hygiene rules, of course.
- Virtual training consists of several live online sessions.
- All training sessions will use the Metaplan learning platform, where we will provide materials for preparation and debriefing, as well as documentation for the individual seminar events. Live online sessions will be recorded, and the recordings will be available for a limited time to the participants in each seminar.
- As a graduate of this seminar, you can also attend two optional live online sessions:„Tool-Session Moderation“ und „Orientation Session Moderation“.
The face-to-face moderation training was a wonderful experience in a friendly and interactive atmosphere. The methodical Metaplan practice of preparing for a workshop and discourse forces you to take a step back and really focus your goals. The training helped give me a fresh perspective while adding some new tools to my repertoire for handling meetings, workshops or general interactions.
Price and dates
Are you interested in
Our contact persons are there for you.
This seminar is a part of a program
The Metaplan facilitation training consists of three seminars and additional offerings. You should start the training with the “Training Moderation” seminar; the order of the other seminars is up to you.