Orientation Session Moderation
Good moderators know that questions always come up that are better discussed with other, experienced facilitators. So if you are thinking about attending a seminar on Metaplan moderation, but are not sure which one it should be, if you have specific questions about implementation, or if you want to reflect on difficult moderation situations, then we look forward to welcoming you as a guest in our free orientation session on the topic of moderation!
Who is the seminar meant for?
This session is the right seminar for you if you would like to learn more about moderation seminars, if you have questions about moderation or the design of workshops and discourses, or if you would like to reflect upon specific experiences with Metaplanners or other moderators.
What will you learn?
- What does Metaplan have to offer in terms of learning about subjects related to moderation?
- What are the main contents of the individual seminars?
- How can I further develop my competences as a moderator?
- How do I deal with specific challenges and problems? How have others overcome these issues?
- Which approach best fits which setting – live or online?
What are the takeaways?
Specific information – custom-tailored to your questions and challenges.
Specific recommendations for action – from practitioners, for practitioners.
Tips for further reference material – so that you can read up right away or later.
Opportunities for collegial exchange with moderators, both from Metaplan and elsewhere.
Tips and tricks – so that disrupters no longer disrupt and clients can be commissioned.
What sets it apart?
- The session typically takes place as a live online session and is designed as a question-and-answer-session. The following therefore applies:
- The trickier your questions are, the more intense the session will be.
- The more specific your questions are, the more specific the answers and tips can be.
- This session will also be done via the Metaplan learning platform. We will post information there, along with a transcript of the session.
Price and dates
Are you interested in
Orientation Session Moderation?
Our contact persons are there for you.
This seminar is a part of a program
The Metaplan facilitation training consists of three seminars and additional offerings. You should start the training with the “Training Moderation” seminar; the order of the other seminars is up to you.