You want to impact the strategy and the future of organizations? Join us!
Metaplan® is a partner-managed consulting firm founded in 1972 in Quickborn/Hamburg (Germany) with eight additional locations, including France, the USA and China. Our clients are well-known international companies and institutions. We advise organizations on the management of complex projects involving their internal stakeholders, such as changes in organizational structures or the development of new markets. Our “Metaplan Academy” allows managers from a wide range of industries to learn action strategies and organizational engagement techniques based on sociological approaches.
Within the further strong growth of our international consulting group we are looking for new colleagues in our French office in Versailles/Paris and our US office in Princeton/New Jersey.
If you want to build your future and that of organizations as a consultant and moderator, then we are looking forward to your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com.
From the outset, you support your colleagues and clients in mastering complex projects and conducting strategic processes. In doing so, you help clients develop a deeper understanding of how their organization functions as a social construct, so that they can have more impact on these organizational structures. You analyze the organizational logics of internal and external stakeholders and market partners. You conduct dialogue processes between actorsand bring out their different interests and perspectives. With clients, you set up processes that lead to the right decisions. An interest in projects in the field of Life Sciences is an advantage.
- You are intellectually curious and open-minded. You also have very good analytical skills. You are a graduate of a top school or have a solid academic background (Master’s level at least). You like to deal with complex issues.
- You have several years of professional experience, preferably with a first managerial responsibility in a large organization. In this context, you have been confronted with the social reality and you have seen that it is multiple and impregnated with micro-political issues.
- You have the ability to analyze the different interests and thought patterns of the stakeholders and to project yourself into them. You have a good understanding of the power and trust relationships within organizations and you communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You are fluent in English and French (for the French office only). German is a plus. You have excellent communication and presentation skills. Your cultural and linguistic awareness has been consolidated through extended stays abroad.
- During the first year, you will complete our Executive Program in English (remote), alternatively our German Professional Program (“Leading and Consulting in Discourse”) at our Metaplan Academy in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
- You will work with a team of colleagues with different academic backgrounds and professional experience, and in a working atmosphere that places equal importance on autonomy, diversity, professional efficiency, and work-life balance.
- You will work both face-to-face and remotely, and we expect you to be flexible about travel for internal meetings and projects domestic as well as international.
Are you interested in a career at Metaplan?
We are looking forward to your application