Whenever important matters have to be discussed, you, as a moderator, will often encounter stakeholders who are trapped in entrenched thought patterns. This makes it difficult for participants to open up to new, unfamiliar considerations and perspectives. By revealing existing patterns of thought, moderators provide a new orientation for discussions: Moderation becomes discourse leadership.
Who is the seminar meant for?
This is the right seminar for you if you already have experience with moderating meetings and workshops and want to take the next step: the planning and management of discourses.
What will you learn?
- What are the essential steps and goals of a planned discourse?
- How do you create a discourse guide and determine suitable discourse occasions and interventions?
- How do you analyze the thought patterns of stakeholders and groups of actors in order to understand their arguments and logics of action?
- How do you derive substantive goals, select the necessary content, and prepare it?
- How do you ensure a structured presentation of the main topics through visualized input posters?
- How do you use the right moderation techniques to increase the number of perspectives, effectively point out contradictions, and provide the necessary explanations?
What will you take away?
Concrete tools for immediate practical application – tried and tested for decades and continuously developed.
Suggestions and materials for learning more about the content.
New contacts who will expand your personal network.
Application experiences from working with specific case studies brought in by participants.
Documentation of the content and discussions, including the processing of participants’ case studies.
A Metaplan certificate documenting your participation in the seminar.
What makes it stand out?
- This seminar is part of the moderation training program, but it can also be booked on its own.
- The transfer of content begins in the seminar as we take up work on the case studies brought in by participants.
- The in-person seminars will take place at the Metaplan Campus in Quickborn near Hamburg and in selected event locations – in compliance with all relevant hygiene rules, of course.
- Virtual training consists of several live online sessions.
- All training sessions will use the Metaplan learning platform, where we will provide materials for preparation and debriefing, as well as documentation for the individual seminar events. Live online sessions will be recorded, and the recordings will be available for a limited time to the participants in each seminar.
- As a graduate of this seminar, you can also attend two optional live online sessions:„Tool-Session Moderation“ und „Orientierungs-Session Moderation“.
A thoroughly successful seminar. The mediated tools and moderation techniques are applied directly to case work and thus create a very good basis for further developing your own moderation for discourse management. The theoretical knowledge and practical experience of the trainers creates a great mix of theory and hands-on mentality.
Prezzo e date
Sei interessato a
Training on Discourse Leadership?
I nostri contatti sono a tua disposizione.
Questo seminario è parte di un programma
The Metaplan facilitation training consists of three seminars and additional offerings. You should start the training with the “Training Moderation” seminar; the order of the other seminars is up to you.